We are looking for highly skilled telecom professionals with Network Rollout experience in the areas of Project Management, Civil Works, Tetra Radio Planning, Transmission Planning, Site Acquisition, IT Project Management and Administration to join our team of consultants.
Potential candidates must share an interest in ensuring that our customer’s project is a success. To do this, we expect that you are able to:
* Manage the project and interface to the customer on a daily basis.
* Work collaboratively with the Sirius team.
* Develop and optimise the project to ensure successful implementation.
* Focus on the daily operational aspects of project implementation.
* Strategically add value to the project.
* Provide leadership, support and clear communications to members of project team.
* Work collaboratively with clients in order to achieve project goals and timely delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
We expect that you have the following experience and qualifications:
* A minimum 5 years project management experience with telecom network deployment projects.
* A proven ability to handle customer relations.
* A proven hands-on project implementation track record.
* Experience working on large scale projects is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The opportunity to join a supportive and knowledgeable network of co-workers.
* The benefits of working with some of the industry’s highest skilled and experienced consultants
* A dynamic and relaxed work environment, where we always strive to do things better.
* A competitive salary to match your qualifications and we support and encourage further professional development.
To be considered for this position, applicants must send a CV (including two references) in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your area of expertise in the headline of the email (ie. Rollout, Civil Works, Radio Planning) and your pay expectations in Euros. We also ask applicants to include a brief letter identifying how they can contribute to Sirius and the success of our customer’s projects.